The Best Deodorant On Earth! By RazoRock - Citrus
- Only 3 base ingredients, all of switch you can pronounce! Natural Soda, for use in organic production, Non GMO Corn Starch, and organic Vegetable Glycerin. That’s it! No aluminum, no fancy man made chemicals, no harsh detergents, no alcohol, no parabens… you get the point.
- For the scented versions, only natural essential oils are used
- Does not stain your clothes
- Once a day application, long lasting!
- Low cost of use; each jar will last 4-5 months of daily use
- Does NOT stop your body from naturally sweating. Does NOT clog the pores underneath your arms
- Recyclable packaging
Yes, you have to apply it with your finger tip!
We recommend you apply the cream right after bathing or showering when your arm pits are clean and fresh. Take a small dime sized amount and apply it down the center of your armpit, then rub it in gently so it covers the area.
Don’t use too much, only a small amount is needed.
It will easily wash out of clothes unless you use way too much; don’t use way too much, it’s not needed.
Do NOT apply the deodorant immediately after shaving your armpits. The armpits are sensitive after you shave them, give them time to heal.
You will notice that the glycerin will want to separate from the Soda and Starch. Give it a stir as needed. If you forget to stir and it gets dry, simply add a bit of water and stir, it will be as good as new again!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
If you are coming from the world of commercial antiperspirants and aluminum/chemical based deodorants your body is going to want to clean itself and purge out all the impurities from your armpit pores. It’s normal to stink more than usual and to see fluid and toxins being released for a short time after you stop using the crappy products. Give your body a few weeks to purge and adjust before judging the merits of our all natural deodorant. It’s very normal to experience itchiness, rashes and discoloration during detox. Hang in there, your body is simply cleansing.
IMPORTANT NOTES WORTH REPEATING
If you forget to stir your deodorant and it drys out, simply add a bit of water and stir, it will be good-to-go again.
Try to avoid using the deodorant right after shaving; let your pits heal.
Everyone is different and it’s always possible for sensitivities to occur. If you experience irritation or the product doesn't jive with your body, discontinue use.
Size: 75g / 2.64 oz
Made in Canada